This tutorial is the part 2 in the photobashing bundle along with Introduction to Photobashing for Environment Design and Advanced Photobashing Techniques.
This 2h30 tutorial covers in real time advanced techniques for designing landscapes in photoshop using a mix of photobashing and digital painting techniques.
Main points covered:
- Paint from a thumbnail sketch
- Using and modifying photos to paint a landscape
- Color correcting photos to match the painting
- Composition tips and tricks
- Blending photos and brushwork
- Developing a color mood
- Unifying photo textures and brush strokes to develop a painterly look
- Advanced post processing techniques for organic looking canvas and grain textures
Note: The 20 minutes thumbnail sketch is not covered in the video, only the painting process is, but a multilayer PSD showing the thumbnail sketching process is included in the pack.