This Prenatal Pilates Workout Series is perfect for women in any stage of pregnancy looking to tone, strengthen, stretch and prepare for birth in a healthy and safe way.
Jessica Valant, MSPT, PMA-CPT, has been a physical therapist and Pilates instructor for 17 years. Pilates helped her stay healthy and recover faster with her first pregnancy in 2013. She filmed this Prenatal Pilates video series in 2017 while pregnant with her second baby. In this video series, she will guide you through safe and effective workouts for each trimester that will help you feel energized and strong! She uses her physical therapy knowledge and background to help you understand how to use your pelvic floor correctly and how to prevent prolapse, pelvic floor dysfunction and separated abdominal muscles.
When you purchase this Prenatal Pilates Workout Series, you will receive 10 downloadable workout videos to watch from any device. The workouts range from 12-25 minutes, so they can easily be fit into your busy days! These include:
- 1st Trimester arm workout video, leg workout video and stretch/core video
- 2nd Trimester arm workout video, leg workout video and stretch/core video
- 3rd Trimester arm workout video, leg workout video and stretch/core video
- Bonus video on how to correctly do a Kegal and activate your pelvic floor
- Introduction videos to each trimester, explaining our goals and specific things you will want to be aware of
* Please keep in mind these are downloadable video files - you will not be receiving hard copy DVD's.
* All purchases are final.
* As always, please check with your doctor before starting an exercise program and stop if you feel dizzy or have pain.