This program is designed specifically for pre-competitive gymnasts ages 5-9 that have the potential to be in higher level gymnastics. There are 4 categories that determine the level of difficulty.
The exercises cover a variety of important aspects such as strength, power, endurance, handstand development, flexibility and speed. If you train these exercises weekly you should see improvement in their basic skill development needed up until about a level 7 (Referring to the USAG J.O. level system).
- Strength Program
- Power and Endurance Program
- Handstand development
- Flexibility Program
- Picture and video examples for the different exercises (Videos are attached in purchase file)
- 4 levels of difficulty for progression to higher levels
- A brief description of where the athlete would be “approximately” in regards to skill development in the USAG Junior Olympic level system.
- Descriptions for each exercise on how to perform it
- Information on how to measure or calculate each exercise
Keep in mind this is for young athletes who are developing into a higher level competitive stream. There are of course many other great exercises to train on top of these, but this program specifically shares some basic exercises that are necessary in order to develop strong basics.
Strong basics will set your little gymnasts up for success in the future.
Purchase yours today!