Sculpting In Blender For Beginners - Full Course
Important** Check the video promo for an in-depth look on what to expect from the course. Some of the content for this particular one is both in the course and on the channel, there is also exclusive content to only those who get this course. This is all explained in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoYtqlm6dfY
This is now V 1.1, with a new 4th package! (info below)
Sculpting is one of the most artistic and creative skill to have as an artist, allowing you to create characters from your imagination, or from your favorite concept artist.
This course will allow you to have the necessary knowledge to get started, even if you have never used Blender before, taking you from the basics for beginners, to sculpting a stylized face, a bonus tutorial on hand painting realistic skin, and a 30 minute commentary on sculpting Evie with the full 5 hour raw recording of the sculpt + scene files (read below)
This course contains 4 tutorial packages (Version 1.1):
- 23 Video Tutorials WITH AUDIO (≈ 1H30 Total)!
Package 1 - Introduction To Sculpting In Blender:
- Blend / OBJ Files
Package 2 - Sculpting A Stylized Male Face:
- Video Tutorial WITH AUDIO (≈ 1H30 Total)!
- ≈ 3 Hours of Real Time Recording (Sculpting The Head - No Audio)
- Blend Files with Character / Textures / Materials / Lighting
- OBJ files of the final result, for anyone who doesn't use Blender.
- Hi-rez renders of the final result.
Package 3 - Texturing And Rendering Realistic Skin:
- Video Tutorials WITH AUDIO (≈ 0H30 Total)!
- Blend File Of The Skin / Textures / Materials
Package 4 (NEW) - Sculpting Evie:
- Blend/OBJ File Of Evie
- Hi-rez Renders
- ≈ 30 Mins Time-Lapse With Commentary (Full Sculpt Sped Up)
- ≈ 5H of Real Time Recording (Sculpting Evie - No Audio)
Future Update Plans:
v1.2: Blender 2.8 UPDATE when 2.8 becomes stable (COMING AS A FREE UPDATE, YOU WILL BE INFORMED)
Note: The price is excluding VAT, VAT price will depend on your country (you might not have any VAT depending on where you live)
* If you ever encounter an issue with the downloads, files, or have any questions related to this course, contact me on my email " firstname.lastname@example.org ". I will resolve the issue ASAP :)