Zeick 4 for Photoshop CC 2015 is available here https://gum.co/Zeick4
Zeick - Photoshop CC and CC 2014 plugin allows you export vector shape layers to SVG files.Who need.Web designersUI designersWhy do you need it:Small sizeResizable (yap it's vector)How it works.1. Select layers2. Click to Zeick Export buttonall selected layers will be cropped and exported to separated SVG filesFeatures:Vector shape layers
Group of shapes
Multiple layers export
Shape Gradient (beta)
Shape Stroke (beta)
Color overlay (beta)
Gradient overlay (beta)Tips:
1. If you need to export several groups i recommend you to use Command (Mac) or Ctrl (PC) button instead of Shift because of Photoshop bug (if you use Shift button Photoshop adds to selection all layers inside groups) or after selection with Shift just expand and close one of selected groups this action (http://cl.ly/SnKX) will fix groups selection.
2. We recommend you to use less layer effects because this feature in beta now and sometime it works good, sometimes not.
3. Before exporting text layers we recommend you convert it to shapes.
4. Currently we don't support clipping mask so you will need to use path operation to simulate this effect
5. Create your fonts from SVG files here http://icomoon.io/app/Photoshop CC and CC 2014
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share