"I cannot recommend this video series enough. There is content here for everyone, no matter what your level of prior exposure to productivity techniques..."
"Zen & The Art of Work is one of (if not the) best demonstrations of how these principles can lead to the calm, intentional practice of getting work done that matters."
"Zen & the Art of Work is a guided exploration as well as quite a hard core set of instructions into optimizing your work. But rather than focusing on productivity, as most approaches do, it focuses on the quality of the work you can do, by working on the entire set-up around and about your work which will lead to better, deeper, more meaningful and ultimately more productive work. Because at the end of the day, what does productivity matter if it does not lead to more relevant results for you, right?
"In this approach, Kourosh Dini, the author of Zen & the Art of Work, goes beyond some of the ideas that are presented in Getting Things Done (more commonly known as GTD) by David Allen. In my opinion, he comes closer to the essence of the Taoist thoughts that underlie the GTD approach."
Do you feel:
- Unable to focus?
- That you lose things?
- That you are always late?
- Forgetful of appointments?
- Unable to meet deadlines?
- That you cannot stick to a task and finish what you start?
- That you are not living up to your potential?
- That you let others down?
- Drowned in work?
Zen & The Art of Work gives you the exercises to find calm focus at work and at home. You’ll get a series of videos, each with a simple, but powerful, exercise to build into your day.
- No task system knowledge or computer applications are necessary.
- Learn exercises for finding relaxed, heightened attention.
- Form useful habits gradually.
- Learn ways to dive deep into work.
- Build a simple trusted system.
- Find calm even with due dates.
- Take large projects along a path of mastery.
- Integrates easily with most any productivity method or task system, though neither are required.
- Course: 16 Zen & The Art of Work video modules
- Bonus: Zen and the Piano Soundtrack album
- Bonus: Audiobook companion
- Sample chapter: Creating Flow with OmniFocus: Mastering Productivity
- Sample chapter: Workflow Mastery: Building from the Basics
Guarantee: If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your product, send an email during your first 30 days for a refund, no questions asked.