Learn how to use visuals to build trust and get your message understood.
More importantly: learn alongside a tribe of others doing the same.
How did Visualize Value, Seth Godin's blog and Ryan Holiday become so popular?
How did they get so many eyeballs on their projects within (what seems like) a very short amount of time?
They were all doing a very small selection of actions. They continue to do this.
- They practiced regularly for a *very* long amount of time to an audience of nobody.
- That practice attracted somebody.
- That person would share it with somebody else.
- Repeat every day.
Day after day they built their audiences through making a commitment to make regular content.
- They showed up, whether they wanted to or not.
- They were willing to produce bad work to get to the good work.
- They built in public daily.
Over time that daily practice can build into hundreds of thousands—if not millions—of fans.
This is what we do every day inside Daily Visual.
This is for you if...
- You want to start making visuals but you don't know where to start.
- You have already started making visuals but you want feedback, accountability and to talk to others doing the same.
- You're just curious about the potential of this Visual Twitter thing and want to learn.
- You're willing to commit to practicing and not just learning.
What you'll get
- Access to a Discord community of people doing the same as you.
- Feedback from professionals and experienced visual-makers.
- Accountability to keep making regular visuals.
- Tutorials, tips, tricks and direct actionable advice.
- Access to The Visual Library: all of my design tutorials inside a dedicated resource you can search and refer back to.
- COMING SOON...unlimited access to my first design course.
Why should you listen to me?
I'm Craig. I've been a professional designer for over 15 years. I've ran my own design agency in the UK for over 10 years. I've made thousands of visuals to a professional standard for many many years.
Over the last year I've become obsessed with the idea of Visual Twitter.
I've been growing my own personal Twitter account as well as starting a purely visual account called Unobvious. I've created thousands of visuals and created visual threads for other well-known accounts.
I believe the reason I've managed to improve so much within a year on all of these projects is because I was practicing daily.
This is now something I'll never stop and I want to bring you in on it.
What others are saying
It feels like everybody is uplifting everyone else! I do not feel that kind of community in any other visual school!
If you're looking to elevate your visual game on a daily basis this is the community for you.
Can't wait to see you inside!
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.