Spanish Listening collaboration material! Now check out this materials about Subjunctive verbs for your lessons. Nine topics ready to print for only US$6.99!
This 10-page bundle covers all the uses of the present subjunctive in Spanish. Topics covered include:
1. Subjunctive after Verbs of Influence
2. Subjunctive after Impersonal Expressions
3. Subjunctive after Verbs of Doubt and Emotion
4. Subjunctive vs. Indicative after Conjunctions
5. Subjunctive after Fixed Expressions (Ojalá etc.)
6. Subjunctive vs. Indicative: Multiple-choice Practice
7. Subjunctive vs. Indicative: Translation Practice
8. Spanish Reading - Giving Friends Advice
9. Spanish Reading - Apartment Hunt
Each of the first five pages contains a complete glossary of new verbs and expressions as well as between 10-14 exercises for each concept. Page 6 has a multiple-choice format choosing between the subjunctive and indicative and page 7 is translation practice choosing between present subjunctive and indicative and a short bonus translation practice on the present perfect subjunctive vs. indicative. Pages 8 and 9 are two separate readings with a lot of common present subjunctive verb forms.
This material is only available as a download.
If you want to see a preview of the readings, please check the following link: