Facing Your Mastectomy & Making Reconstruction Decisions
Are you facing a mastectomy and reconstruction decisions?
Are you thinking about undergoing a prophylactic mastectomy?
Are you feeling afraid and more than a little overwhelmed?
Facing Your Mastectomy & Making Reconstruction Decisions will empower you to self-advocate with more confidence while offering practical tips to help you prepare for one of the biggest challenges of your life—your mastectomy.
Here are a few things covered in my ebook:
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your mastectomy
- Comebacks for those “free boob job” comments
- The prophylactic choice
- Resources and links to find helpful and reliable information about mastectomy and reconstruction procedures and options
- Advice about things such as: what to take to the hospital, how to handle the dreaded drains, what to wear, what you will look like post-surgery worries, your emotions and more
- Grieving for your breasts
Your experience will be yours alone, but sometimes it’s helpful to hear from someone who’s been through it.
Keeping it real. Support you can use.