Facing Your Mastectomy & Making Reconstruction Decisions
Are you facing a mastectomy and reconstruction decisions?
Are you thinking about undergoing a prophylactic mastectomy?
Are you feeling afraid and more than a little overwhelmed?
Facing Your Mastectomy & Making Reconstruction Decisions will empower you to self-advocate with more confidence while offering practical tips to help you prepare for one of the biggest challenges of your life—your mastectomy.
Here are a few things covered in my ebook:
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your mastectomy
- Comebacks for those “free boob job” comments
- The prophylactic choice
- Resources and links to find helpful and reliable information about mastectomy and reconstruction procedures and options
- Advice about things such as: what to take to the hospital, how to handle the dreaded drains, what to wear, what you will look like post-surgery worries, your emotions and more
- Grieving for your breasts
Your experience will be yours alone, but sometimes it’s helpful to hear from someone who’s been through it.
Keeping it real. Support you can use.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share