* 20 graphic files (in .PNG format) for you to apply new layers on top of using your favorite graphics editor, including...
* 8 "Baked-in" bare-metal color textures
* 6 LIT textures
* 6 Normal textures
* Two additional Normal textures to update your LES DC-3 with those missing from the developer's release
* A text files describing how to install the MTL and position the additional Normals
* Installation is accomplished by moving...
* one computer-file folder/directory into your X-Plane 10
* two computer files into your existing LES DC-3's "objects" folder
* Personal support by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The MTL is a subset of the textures included with the Pro Paint Kit for LES DC-3 ...so there's no need to buy both.
* Please refer to the Requirements section below to confirm that you have the prerequisite software and skills before purchasing this product.
* The MTL is specifically designed for the LES DC-3 and new liveries spawned from it will not function with other developer's DC-3/C-47 models.
* The graphic files that you develop with the MTL may only be used by you on your own computer for your own personal entertainment. An exception to this stipulation is the sharing of liveries via free-access file-sharing sites, as long as the upload package includes the unmodified files named "_Made with SimSmith MTL".
* Any component or content of the MTL and the liveries that you produce from it may not be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from the developer of this kit.
* A computer capable of running the software mentioned below
* Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move and copy files
* Adequate free storage space for the installation of this package (about 25 Megabytes), plus more for the creation of new liveries
* A graphics-editing program, such as...
* Laminar Research's X-Plane 10 (including Plane Maker)
* A legal copy of Leading Edge Simulations' DC-3, as sold by their distributor X-Aviation