This is a lesson series that is supplemental to Unit 3: Triads.
Open Position Triads are the foundation upon which many extended and altered chords are built. They occur in ALL styles of music.
This product is a downloadable PDF that contains:
- 29 pages divided into 8 lessons with explanatory text and music notation
- 184 fretboard diagrams
- 12 demonstration video links
- Every type: Major, Minor, Augmented, Diminished
- Every position on the neck in every key.
- Progression exercises that apply the material in a musical context.
To get the most out of this course you need to have gone through the following lesson series:
5-Lesson Foundational Series (FREE!)
Major Scales (FREE!)