The second edition of our toolkit brings you all the knowledge, tools and exercises you need to build your own brand, in one publication. It unpacks the brand building process in practical steps, offers you the tools and exercises to build your own brand, offers a rich array of tips from trademarking to digital marketing and inspires with case studies of successful change making brands.
[The first edition of the toolkit, launched in March 2016 as the 'Branding Toolkit for Changemakers', was made possible by 271 backers on Kickstarter.]
- The branding process step by step (in four phases comprising 22 steps)
- The anatomy of a strong brand unpacked with dozens of examples of successful brands
- 23 tools and exercises to build your own brand, including the Brand Thinking Canvas
- 14 Case studies of change making brands, like Tony's Chocolonely, BRCK, Macmillan Cancer Support, Soko, Yoni, 23andMe, THNK and others, in which the founders share their experiences and lessons learned in brand building.
- 7 Guest essays by leading experts with brand building tips on storytelling, trademarking, PR, digital marketing, marketing for the base of the pyramid, selling sustainability and creating a brand architecture.
- The debate: is social good always good branding?
What's new in the second edition?
- A complete new chapter that takes you through the branding process step by step from insight for change to launch and beyond! The tools are arranged along these steps for easy use.
- By popular demand: a guest essay on digital marketing
- We’ve added six new exercises to help you hone your brand thinking skills, boost your creative thinking and enable you and your team to co-create the brand together.
- Copy has been overhauled for clarity
- Lots of new links and further reading added.
Publication date: March 2017
Size: A4, 180 pages
Want to get a preview of the book? Download the 38 page preview.
Terms and conditions of use
Each toolkit purchase represents one license for one user. By purchasing the toolkit you agree to our terms and conditions.
Group licenses and educational discounts
For large volume license orders for organisations or educational institutes please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow a few minutes for the stamping of your file
Your PDF will be stamped with your name after purchase. This might take a few minutes, after which a download link is sent to you by mail. If the email does not arrive, please check your email address for spelling mistakes and/or your spam folder. If you don't receive an email please contact email@example.com.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase. Your support makes our work possible. High five!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share