Learn how to create a portfolio that helps you stand out, attracts clients, and makes you real money as a designer.
Get the tools and training to help you strategize and position yourself so that you stand out amongst your competition and attract the clients and companies who value your services.
The Portfolio Workshop is a monthly online workshop that teaches you how to develop a clearer understanding of who your ideal client is, what you can offer them and how you should communicate that offering to them in a way that positions you as a more valuable investment to their business.
What's included with your membership to the workshop?
- 1:1 Consultation: It’s important to me that you find success with this workshop. This is why I make myself available to you for one-on-one help. As a member of the workshop, you can take advantage of a 1:1 phone consultation with me, as well as reach out to me with any questions or roadblocks you may have as you work through the curriculum.
- Multi-Step Curriculum: The Portfolio Workshop is made up of six lectures or lessons. Each contains multiple parts. You’ll be able to work through the curriculum at your own pace. Each new lesson is sent to your inbox and builds on top of the next one.
- Worksheets & Workbooks: The workshop is full of various worksheets and workbooks to help you put what you’re learning into practice. As you complete each worksheet, you’ll be one step closer to reaching your goals as a freelancer.
- Bonus Resources: The workshop includes various bonus resources to help you grow as a freelancer and designer. These resources range from discounts on hosting to free design templates and themes. All resources have either been created or curated by me to ensure they offer maximum value.
- Private Mastermind Group: As a graduate of the workshop, you’ll get exclusive access to a private mastermind group. This is the best way to continue to grow as a designer and as a freelancer. It’s full of likeminded people who are eager to grow their businesses and hold each other accountable towards reaching goals.
What you'll learn in the workshop:
- How to define your goals & conduct a self audit.
- Who is your perfect client and how to define that.
- How to define and determine your target market and define your offering o them.
- How to establish real value with your clients.
- How to efficiently and effectively re-launch your brand & website.
- and more.
"This is just what I've been looking for as a growing freelancer and definitely an integral part of my ongoing education. I'm loving your blog and other resources and I really appreciate everything that you offer a designer like myself and the design world in general."
- Margaret McCarthy, Freelance Designer
Ready to enroll in the workshop?
Enrollment is easy. You simply purchase your workbooks and ticket right here on Gumroad and then you'll automatically be enrolled. Your first email will be an orientation email followed by your first lesson a few days after you receive your orientation email.
I look forward to having you take part in this workshop!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for enrolling into "The Portfolio Workshop"! I'm excited to help you position yourself more effectively to your prospects. These are the same strategies that I've used throughout my career as I grew as a freelancers into the co-foudner of a web design studio. Even today, with a more strategic & educational focus to myself, I use these tools and steps to ensure that I'm constantly on track and aligned to my goals and the right audience.
If at any point you have questions about the workshop and what you are learning, please don't hesitate to email me.
You can download the workbooks and worksheets now through the link above (and save them for later), or you can simply download them when you get to that step in the course.