The Beginner's Guide To ABAP book has been written with the complete novice, SAP super-user and consultant in mind. Whether you are just starting your career in SAP or are working as a functional consultant, system support analyst, business consultant, project manager or something entirely different; if you have any involvement in specifying creating or managing ABAP programs, then this book is for you.
Write your very first ABAP program within minutes! It only takes a few steps to create your first report, maintain its properties, and write the source code.
Follow Along with Complete End-to-End Examples
Create database tables and lists, work with fields and calculations, and debug your code for errors. The hands-on examples will have you understanding ABAP in no time.
All code is clearly shown in every chapter.
Once you have learnt the basics, move to the next level and master, Includes, Forms and Function Modules.
- Taking your first Steps.
- Create ABAP Dictionary Tables and Objects
- Create programs in a flash with the ABAP Editor
- Define variables for calculations
- Create and modifying character strings
- Learn to debug your programs
- Perform calculations with quantities, currencies, date anf time fields
- Read & Update data in a database table
- Learn Open-SQL
- Create program flow control and logical expressions
- Build selection screens
- Manage and modify internal tables
- Modularize your programs