Help your bilingual kid's brain learn the alphabet without confusion.
This ABC Poster comes with 26 kid-attractive illustrations of things that start with the same letter in these five languages:
English, Spanish, French, Italian* and Portuguese.
Romanian, German, Swedish and Catalan have also been mentioned as suitable languages for this alphabet by the multilingual parents community (though I can’t corroborate that 100%).
* Italian language notice: Certain letters are included that do not appear in the original / traditional / “purist” alphabet (J,K,W, X and Y). This is because with globalization and the importation of foreign words these words are now used by Italians. For example, ‘Jazz’ or ‘Kiwi’.
A ZIP file with:
- USA Tabloid / Poster size ( 11 x 17 in )
- USA Letter size (8.5 x 11 in)
- USA Postcard size (4 x 6 in)
(1 PNG) An illustrated list of words with translations in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
* This alphabet is also available in International Paper Sizes*
List of Words
Click here to see the words chosen for this alphabet in all five languages.
Read before buying
- This is a digital product and there are currently no already-printed copies for sale.
- Special letters like Ñ, Ç, l·l, ß, etc. are not included in this alphabet to keep it as compatible as possible with the different languages.
1. Click on "I want this!"
3. Enter your e-mail and payment info.
4. Check your e-mail and download your files 🙂.
Multilingual Alphabet by Rodrigo Macias ©
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you! You will get an email by 'Rodrigo Macias' with your download link.