INCLUDES FREE UPDATES FOR SWIFT 5 AND BEYOND! Click here for full details.
Whether it's iMessage apps, SiriKit integration, rich media user notifications, or speech transcription, this book will teach you incredible iOS features that can help take your apps to the next level.
What's in the book?
- Project 1: Create a rich media photo album using iOS's voice transcription and search functionality.
- Project 2: Build a group scheduling app that integrates with Messages.
- Project 3: Create a ride-sharing app that integrates with SiriKit for voice activation.
- Project 4: Build a lock screen widget that helps language learners memorize new vocabulary.
- Project 5: Create a daily alarm planner using the new UserNotifications framework.
- Project 6: Code your own board game using the new GKMonteCarloStrategist from GameplayKit.
- Project 7: Create a top-down war game using SpriteKit's powerful new node tiling system.
Plus five technique projects that deep dive on animations, unit conversion, Core Data, image rendering, and SpriteKit warp geometry.
Please note: this book will not teach you Swift. You should already have completed Hacking with Swift or Pro Swift, or have written your own existing Swift apps.
Download a free sample!
What format is the book in?
You get PDF, ePub, Mobi, and HTML, all with no DRM attached.
Any other questions?
If you have questions that aren't answered above, you can tweet me @twostraws or email me at email@example.com.
Will this book teach me Swift?
No. You're looking for Hacking with Swift: http://gum.co/hws-book-pack