Abstract Face & Creative Hair is a two part video course that will teach you how to paint colorful abstract portraits and hair in a loose, spontaneous style. In the first part of this tutorial, you'll learn how to create painterly abstract portraits using a photo reference as a guide. An example image of the portrait subject is provided so you can easily follow along with the lesson. In the second part of this tutorial, you'll learn how to create 3 different kinds of creative hair using Liquid Ink and Particle Brushes. After this tutorial, you'll be able to use your own photos to create colorful abstract portraits of your friends, family and clients. A custom workspace is included so you'll have the same brushes and palettes used in the lesson videos.
Questions & Submitting Assignments: Ask questions, share your work with others and get critiqued in a private facebook group.
- How To Paint Abstract Portraits
- How To Paint Abstract Hair
- How To Use Particle Brushes
- How To Use Liquid Ink Brushes
- How To Use A 9 Step Value Scale
- How To Choose Complimentary Colors
- How To Blend Color
- How To Paint Loosely/Spontaneously
- How To Paint With Layers
- How To Add Surface Texture Overlays
- Instructions (PDF)
- Lesson Videos: (7) Videos / 70 Minutes of Content (High Quality MP4 1080HD MP4)
- Workspace Guide (MP4 Video)
- Corel Painter 2015/2016 Workspace & Custom Brushes (PWS File)
- Reference Images (PNG)
- Example Artwork (PNG)
- Project File (RIFF)
- Color Guide (PDF)
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.