Agency leaders tend to think of their project managers when something goes wrong—yet your PMs are busy preventing problems all week long.
In fact, good project management is critical to your profit margins—your PMs prevent over-servicing, save you from under-pricing, and help client retention by completing work smoothly.
Yet project managers often struggle, especially when they don't have a senior mentor at work—and eventually, they'll seek greener pastures.
Fortunately, PM training can help you improve profit margins, retain good employees, and keep your best clients.
This training is designed as an overview of good agency PM practices—it won't take someone from novice to expert, but it'll help people make better choices.
You'll learn 4 ways to create more-profitable estimates, 4 ways to structure your client-facing team, the 7 magic words to kill scope creep, a free tool for deciding which clients to grow vs. fire, a free tool for becoming more strategic about your time, and more.
- Client-Related Roles
- Staffing Models for Agencies
- Pricing Models for Agencies
- The "Iron Triangle" of PM
- Creating Better Estimates
- Creating Client Policies
- Enforcing Your Policies
- 3 Step Process to Diplomatically Say "No" When a Client Wants to Hear "Yes"
- 7 Magic Words to Kill Scope Creep
- Shifting from Reactive to Strategic Time Management
- Managing Your Own Time as a PM
This hour-long training will help you get better results for your agency and your clients, with concrete advice you can start using immediately.