Learn how to get back to the basics !
- Traditional drawing is like taking notes on paper, it is the best way to understand and learn, see how I practice hatching and drawing with 0.3 fineliner.
- Use your sketch as a base and bring it to a next level in photoshop, applying values and colours.
- Learn how to use a Palette as a reference and balance your composition.
- Keep high level execution and avoid over rendering.
- Brushes are from my friend Greg Rutkowski ! https://www.artstation.com/artwork/KJa2W
- PSD file available with layers
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share