The Air Fryer Sides and Salads ebook contains:
- 14 air fryer recipes (3 salad and 11 sides)
- all recipes made with easy to source ingredients
- all recipes are gluten-free or naturally gluten-free
- all recipes are vegetarian, vegan or easy to convert
- photo for each recipe
Full list of recipes in the Air Fryer Sides and Salads eBook:
- Chili Lime Carrots
- Lemon Green Beans
- Air Fryer Roasted Peppers
- Balsamic Mushrooms
- Corn with Honey Butter
- Sweet and Sour Brussels
- Crispy Green Beans
- Honey Baby Carrots
- Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
- General Tso Brussels
- Watermelon & Avocado Salad
- Peach salad
- Watermelon & Avocado Arugula Salad
Who is this ebook for?
Everybody! Meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans! While there aren’t meat specific recipes, the recipes are for everybody! I get a lot of questions about that. Meat eaters eat more than meat, right? So we’ve included sides, vegetables and more.
Can I print this book?
Yes, you can print this ebook. It is a PDF document, so you can download and print. Print in black and white if you’d like to save on ink.
Are these recipes down to earth?
Yes, these recipes are simple to make and use down to earth ingredients. We are talking simple ingredients that you can find at your local grocery store.
This ebook is a digital download that will come in PDF form. A PDF can be opened on your computer, phone or other devices.
What if I am not satisfied with my purchase? Because this is a digital download, there are no refunds.