Looking to connect Airtable with Microsoft's Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow) tool? These are the scripts you've been looking for!
Power Automate offers an alternative to IFTT or Zapier, and allows you to build powerful workflows integrated with Microsoft's Office 365 platform.
Leverage the power of Airtable automations (note: requires an Airtable Pro subscription for your workspace) and use them to trigger your Power Automate flows when your Airtable:
- record is created
- record is updated
- record enters view
- record matches specific conditions
You can even easily customise what fields from your records are sent to Power Automate, so that you only send the data you need.
Some examples of how to use this script include:
- Send an email whenever an Airtable form is submitted
- Post a message into Microsoft Teams when a form response is received
- Clone Airtable data into an Excel spreadsheet
- Backup Airtable record data into Azure Table Storage when inserted or modified
This product includes:
- Scripts to trigger Power Automate flows with Airtable record data (requires an Airtable Pro or above subscription)
- Comprehensive video and text setup guides, to walk you through connecting Airtable and Power Automate
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.