Ebook. Copyright 2012
The emergence of springtime is now dreaded by more people every year, and increasingly, all year long. More of us are faced with allergies and hay fever with each passing year.
Doctors are mystified by this rapid growth of allergies among the developed world—growing at nearly epidemic levels. Why are so many people suffering from allergies and hay fever—medically called allergic rhinitis—and why is the condition expanding so quickly?
Furthermore, what causes allergic rhinitis? And more importantly, can we do anything to reverse this condition?
Drawing from hundreds of studies and research papers along with a keen understanding of traditional medicine, the author finally uncovers the mysteries surrounding allergic rhinitis.
After defining the physiology of the condition and the host of allergens that can cause it, the author unveils the underlying causes of hay fever and allergies with precision and clarity.
Safe and practical natural strategies to reverse allergic rhinitis and its underlying issues are then described in detail. These include inexpensive solutions that come with significant clinical evidence, along with applications that health professionals can employ in their practices. Whether health providers, allergy sufferers or their families, this text is a necessary reference for those wishing to solve the riddle of allergic rhinitis.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is Board Certified as an Alternative Medical Practitioner - a traditional naturopath, not a licensed medical doctor. He is the author of 25 books on natural health, and his focus is upon researching and writing about traditional therapies accompanied by clear clinical evidence.
This is an Ebook, offered in all the popular formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW3 and MOBI. Here are the devices that can be used:
- EPUB format will work on NOOK, KOBO Reader, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Readers, EPUBReader Firefox add on, Adobe Digital Editions, QuickReader.
- PDF allows any computer or phone with a PDF app to read the file.
- AZW3 format allows the book to be read on any Kindle reader or Kindle software.
- MOBI allows the book to be read on the MobiPocket Reader, the PalmDOC, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and Mac, and STDU Viewer.
- An option to read the Ebook ONLINE is also given.