This package contains all 37 sessions. They are:
- Voice Assistants and the Future of Television
- Blockchain and Video
- Sandeep Gupta, VP of Product Development, Amazon Fire TV, in
- Conversation with Janko Roettgers, Senior Silicon Valley Correspondent, Variety
- Tosca Musk, CEO, Passionflix, in Conversation with Colin Dixon, Principal Analyst, nScreenMedia
- ACR and Measurement
- A Sure Bet? Visualizing the Future of TV Sports
- Fandoms from the Future
- Driving the Future: Why New Mobility Matters to Digital Broadcast, Content and Services
- Is Bigger Always Better? A Discussion about TV, Data and Social Networks
- Understanding the Market for Original Digital Programming
- AI-Powered Media Is Clearly the Future--But Is It the Present?
- Ad-Supported VOD
- ATSC 3.0 Super-Session - Technology/Platform
- ATSC 3.0 Super-Session - Content/Business
- Influencer-Marketing in Social Video
- Reaching and Engaging Audiences OTT
- Peak TV: Is the Bubble about to Burst?
- TV, Data and Mobility
- TV Data of Today
- Content Innovators Roundtable
- The Renaissance of Local TV Advertising
- Immersion: The Impact of VR and AR--Now and Next
- ATSC 3.0 Leaders Roundtable
- Live and Interactive!
- Addressable Advertising and DAI
- Unity in Diversity? The Future of Content Discovery, Personalization and the TV UX
- David Bohrman, CEO, Political Voices Network, in Conversation with Talk Radio Star, Thom Hartmann
- Advertising Innovation at NBCUniversal
- How to Engage and Win with the Connected Consumer
- Understanding the Multiplatform Video Infrastructure
- Pay-TV Fights Back
- Towards a Cross-Platform Measurement Currency
- Creators in Crisis: Whither Social Video?
- Cord-Shifting Is Not Cord-Cutting
- Branded Content Fireside
- The Big Picture: Advertising and the TV of Tomorrow
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.