Ebook. Copyrght 2014.
The Ancestors Diet settles the debate regarding the foods the earliest humans ate and what our bodies were designed to eat with scientific rigor and practical wisdom, drawing from evidence from over two thousand studies and research papers. The evidence illustrates the diet humans were genetically and metabolically designed to eat also happens to be the healthiest, most delicious and colorful diet, along with being one of the least restrictive diets. The Ancestors Diet also happens to be the easiest, safest and most scientifically-proven way to lose weight and keep the weight off. Included in the book are the surprising answers to gluten sensitivity, dairy and other controversial food topics. And the Ancestors Diet is the diet scientifically proven to extend life and reduce the incidence of numerous conditions including heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, dementia, digestive disorders, liver diseases and strokes, only to list a few. What else would we expect from the diet our bodies were biologically designed to eat?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is Board Certified as an Alternative Medical Practitioner - a traditional naturopath, not a licensed medical doctor. He is the author of 25 books on natural health, and his focus is upon researching and writing about traditional therapies accompanied by clear clinical evidence.
This is an Ebook, offered in all the popular formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW3 and MOBI. Here are the devices that can be used:
- EPUB format will work on NOOK, KOBO Reader, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Readers, EPUBReader Firefox add on, Adobe Digital Editions, QuickReader.
- PDF allows any computer or phone with a PDF app to read the file.
- AZW3 format allows the book to be read on any Kindle reader or Kindle software.
- MOBI allows the book to be read on the MobiPocket Reader, the PalmDOC, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and Mac, and STDU Viewer.
- An option to read the Ebook ONLINE is also given.