" Pay what you want for this ebook! It's simple, enter a value that you feel is fair and download the ebook! Your donation not only buys you some good karma, but could also buy me a cup of coffee! I make a simple living, by providing great people like you with the most up to date fitness info possible, generous donations help me continue to that at the highest level. Enjoy the book! " - Tim
If you're looking to build upon your knowledge of body weight training, add some unique exercises to your routine, and discover time tested and effective body weight exercises, than this book is for you!
Ancient Training For Modern Results dives into the world of body weight exercises used for centuries by some of the greatest armies, warriors, athletes, wrestlers, and gymnasts. This book picks up where "The Body Weight Solution" left off and offers you the chance to not only build a large array of exercises to choose from, but also a little history lesson on where each exercise came from. Best of all you'll not only learn these ancient exercises, you'll also receive a hand full of workouts designed with the most up to date modern protocols so you can get real results FAST!
The exercises in this book have been used by such historical figures as ..
- Spartan Warriors
- Russian Kettlebell Lifters
- Hindu Wrestlers
- Olympic Gymnasts
- Brazillian Jiu Jitsu Players
- Shaolin Monks
- And many more!
Here's what you WILL GET with this book ...
- Over 40+ exercises that have been used by some of the most conditioned people in history!
- Every exercise is detailed greatly in step by step colour photo's
- In depth, step by step written instruction on how to perform every exercise with perfect form.
- A hand full of workouts based on the most up to date modern research to help you use these ancient exercises in the most efficient way for fast results!
- Exercises that not only challenge your strength conditioning, but also improve your mobility and agility
- Unique crawling exercises to push your fitness to new heights
- The next best thing to actually training with Timothy Bell
If you're ready to build new found strength and conditioning, if you want to take your workouts to new levels and build a strong, mobile, flexible body, than you can't afford to not have "Ancient Training For Modern Results" !
Note: This book is best used if you're already familiar with body weight basics (such as the ones found in "The Body Weight Solution")