If you're looking to learn about Expressions in After Effects, you've come to the right place. After a year and a half, the course is now complete! Thanks to all who supported this project during development, your feedback and encouragement made it possible.
Why Choose This:
This course is divided into five video series, covering a wide range of expression topics. They are ordered from easiest to hardest, and formatted in a way that allows you to skip around.
- It's a launchpad for expressions
- Packed with real world examples
Lessons are straight-to-the-point and focus an equal amount of time on both the "why" and "how" of expressions and how they work.
- Download the project files
Now you can practice with and reference the After Effects files from each lesson. You'll also get high definition video copies of each lesson.
- The video lessons are free!
The videos in this course are available completely free of charge on YouTube, so please check them out and learn a thing or two.
What's Included:This is a one-time purchase for unlimited access to course materials, guides, videos, bonus content, and free updates in the future.
- Project files (AEP CS5.5+)
- HD videos (MP4 1080p)
- Written guides (PDF)
- Bonus Content (In Progress)
- +5 Speed Boost"okay, so maybe the +5 Speed Boost mod isn't real... but the new skills you'll gain from this course will make you feel like you've equipped some slick new mods!"
Access The Free Course:
The video course is free. Forever!
View the full course on YouTube:
School of Motion
Series 100: Introduction (31:28)
- 101 - Expressions Overview (2:16)
- 102 - Expression Showcase (2:18)
- 103 - Launch Into Expressions (5:57)
- 104 - Expression Tools (7:36)
- 105 - Copying & Linking (5:33)
- 106 - Creating Expressions (7:48)
Series 200: Basic Expressions (35:03)
- 201 - Wiggle Expression (4:47)
- 202 - Time Expression (6:36)
- 203 - Value Expression (4:43)
- 204 - Speed & Velocity (7:26)
- 205 - Linear & Ease (6:06)
- 206 - Loop Expressions (5:25)
Series 300: Intermediate Tools (1:14:29)
- 301 - Numbers (8:18)
- 302 - Advanced Numbers (11:07)
- 303 - Arrays (6:49)
- 304 - 2D & 3D Position (11:00)
- 305 - Text (6:10)
- 306 - Advanced Text (10:22)
- 307 - Color (11:33)
- 308 - Controls (9:10)
Series 400: Advanced Concepts (1:39:56)
- 401 - Useful Expressions (17:52)
- 402 - Powerful Expressions (20:07)
- 403 - Triggers Using Markers (16:10)
- 404 - Presets & Pseudo Effects (17:43)
- 405 - External Files & JSON (15:26)
- 406 - Performance & Fixing Errors (6:10)
- 407 - Planning Expressions (6:28)
- 501 - Overview & Terminology (5:07)
- 503 - Objects & Properties (5:58)
- 504 - Variables & Data Types (6:06)
- 505 - Conditional Statements (4:45)
- 506 - Loops & Try Statements (10:10)
- 507 - Putting It All Together (12:06)
If you're not happy with the course materials, you can ask for a full refund at any time, no questions asked. These will be processed to the original payment method via Gumroad. Send refund requests to: email@example.com from your Gumroad account email address.
I’d like to give a huge shout out to the following people for helping me test this course material. You guys rock! Your feedback was crucial during the development process. Thank you!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
I appreciate your support and hope this product helps you on your quest to create amazing designs and digital artwork! If you have any questions, comments or need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org