UPDATE: All project files and videos are now available. Video subtitle tracks and chapter markers should be ready by December 15th.
Current Production Status:
- Series 100 (Introduction) - Complete
- Series 200 (Basic Expressions) - Complete
- Series 300 (Intermediate Tools) - Complete
- Series 400 (Advanced Concepts) - Complete
What's Included:This is a one-time purchase for unlimited access to course materials, guides, videos, bonus content, and free updates in the future.
- Project files (AEP CS5.5+)
- HD videos (MP4 1080p)
- Written guides (PDF)
- Bonus Content (In Progress)
- +5 Speed Boost"okay, so maybe the +5 Speed Boost mod isn't real... but the new skills you'll gain from this course will make you feel like you've equipped some slick new mods!"
Access The Free Course:
The video course is free. Forever!
View the full course on YouTube:
Series 100: Introduction (31:28)
- 101 - Expressions Overview (2:16)
- 102 - Expression Showcase (2:18)
- 103 - Launch Into Expressions (5:57)
- 104 - Expression Tools (7:36)
- 105 - Copying & Linking (5:33)
- 106 - Creating Expressions (7:48)
Series 200: Basic Expressions (35:03)
- 201 - Wiggle Expression (4:47)
- 202 - Time Expression (6:36)
- 203 - Value Expression (4:43)
- 204 - Speed & Velocity (7:26)
- 205 - Linear & Ease (6:06)
- 206 - Loop Expressions (5:25)
Series 300: Intermediate Tools (1:14:29)
- 301 - Numbers (8:18)
- 302 - Advanced Numbers (11:07)
- 303 - Arrays (6:49)
- 304 - 2D & 3D Position (11:00)
- 305 - Text (6:10)
- 306 - Advanced Text (10:22)
- 307 - Color (11:33)
- 308 - Controls (9:10)
Series 400: Advanced Concepts (1:39:56)
- 401 - Useful Expressions (17:52)
- 402 - Powerful Expressions (20:07)
- 403 - Triggers Using Markers (16:10)
- 404 - Presets & Pseudo Effects (17:43)
- 405 - External Files & JSON (15:26)
- 406 - Performance & Fixing Errors (6:10)
- 407 - Planning Expressions (6:28)
- 501 - Overview & Terminology (5:07)
- 503 - Objects & Properties (5:58)
- 504 - Variables & Data Types (6:06)
- 505 - Conditional Statements (4:45)
- 506 - Loops & Try Statements (10:10)
- 507 - Putting It All Together (12:06)
If you're not happy with the course materials, you can ask for a full refund at any time, no questions asked. These will be processed to the original payment method via Gumroad. Send refund requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org from your Gumroad account email address.
I’d like to give a huge shout out to the following people for helping me test this course material. You guys rock! Your feedback was crucial during the development process. Thank you!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
I appreciate your support and hope this product helps you on your quest to create amazing designs and digital artwork! If you have any questions, comments or need help, please email email@example.com