Polyfade is an animated typeface for use with After Effects CS5 or later. No plugins, no pre-renders, it’s modular and hassle-free, perfect for high-tech videos, modern animations and VFX shots. It includes 84 character glyphs, complete with letters, numbers and punctuation.
- 84 characters (26 uppercase, 10 numbers, 48 punctuation)
- Three font weights (bold, regular, light)
- Adjust global font settings or individual characters with ease
- Compatible with After Effects CS5 or later
- No external assets, AEP is 37MB in size
- Modular, hassle-free reducing and merging
- Characters 500×600, scale up with continuous rasterization
- Includes original font, Sansation: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/sansation
- Compatible with Characteristic plugin: http://aescripts.com/characteristic/
- Support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free updates!
Installation & Support:
No installation required. To import Polyfade into your After Effects project, choose File > Import File and select the Polyfade CS5.aep file.
For additional questions and help, reporting issues, or to share examples of how you used Polyfade, please email email@example.com
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
I appreciate your support and hope this product helps you on your quest to create amazing designs and digital artwork! If you have any questions, comments or need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org