This workshop is focused on getting Hypermedia right in a Spring REST API.
We're going to be using the Spring and Spring-HATEOAS and to drive the implementation of a Hypermedia API.
Here's what's on the agenda:
- Using the Spring HATEOAS project for dynamic link building
- Implementing fetch plans / field plans
- Returning a lighter Resource representation for lists
- Returning relations as full embedded resources vs just links
- A full project template for the implementation
Schedule and Details
The first workshop ran in May.
The recordings of all past events are of course available for all students (including new students).
I generally announce the exact date of running the workshop each time - a month before the live event.
The Other Workshops
As you may already know, I'm running three workshops in the following few months.
I announced the full details about each of these, as well as made all three available through a single package here.