This workshop is a deep-dive into Hypermedia and implementing HATEOAS into a Spring REST API.
We're going to be using the Spring and Spring-HATEOAS and to drive the implementation of a Hypermedia API.
Here's what's on the agenda:
- Using the Spring HATEOAS project for dynamic link building
- Implementing fetch plans/field plans
- Returning a lighter Resource representation for lists
- Returning relations as full embedded resources vs just links
- A full project template for the implementation
Schedule and Details
The recordings of all past events are of course available for all students (including new students).
I generally announce the exact date of running the workshop each time - a month before the live event.
The Other Workshops
As you may already know, I'm running three workshops in the following few months.
I announced the full details about each of these, as well as made all three available through a single package here.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share