Basic Rigging by dual medal winning Olympic coach John Driessen.
This 32 minute video has everything the coach or rower needs to get their crew on the water and not have the boat working against them.
John Driessen shows you how to rig a boat simply and in a way that suits a club or school environment. John not only has a great deal of school, club and elite rowing experience; he also manufactures riggers and other rowing equipment. He is a true rigging expert.
In this video you will see how to:
- Simply and quickly setup a boat with simple tools
- What you should do in a club and school environment with heights and other settings
- Understand the easiest way to make sure that the pins are correct and how to fix
- Understand why a pin layout is safest and what it does to oar angles
- Foot plate angles and where they should be set
- How to check that the oars have the correct inbuilt angles and how to fix them
- Issues with certain height measuring tools and what to be careful of with some tools
- What should you set the school oars on to avoid changing them for individual crews
Every club and school with many athletes using the same boats and oars should follow these guidelines for smooth operation. A great resource for every club and school coach.
- Basic Rigging by dual medal winning Olympic coach John Driessen - High Definition
-Basic Rigging by dual medal winning Olympic coach John Driessen - Full High Definition
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share