Written by Tony Phillips
Welcome to The Complete Guide To Fujifilm’s X100V – The best help in the world on the X100V!
Written for Fujifilm’s outstanding X100V street camera, this is EVERYTHING X100V explained in easy to understand language! It is the Manual on Steroids and much more… In it, I assume you are a photographer, so I don’t dive in to the basics of photography (except in an Appendix). Everything comes with clear tutorials and examples.
Make sure you read what others say about Tony’s books in the unsolicited comments below.
So if you’re uncertain about anything your X100V does, grab this book! It’s packed with clear tutorials and examples, with over 900 tips, tricks, and tweaks to help you master photography with your X100V. And you can try it risk-free - read on for details!
This 719-page full-color book:
* Is packed with over 900 tips and tricks to help you master photography with an X100V.
* Covers every mode, menu, button, function, switch and socket.
* How to capitalize on a 1/2000th flash sync speed – RHSS.
* All about the EF-X500 and Fujifilm wireless flash.
* Why the OVF is so, so good – and how to have fun with it.
* Covers Lighting – even Manual flash!
* Discover all my camera settings - including why I do it that way.
* Covers every essential of shooting – like: ISO, Focus, WB, Metering, flash modes – and the more esoteric ones too.
* Understand how and why to customize buttons and menus.
* Read a great treatise to help you master the ins and outs of RAW, and RAW specific shooting.
* Included is a 22 page Condensed Guide to the Basics of modern digital photography.
NOTE: This e-book is available in 2 different formats:
1) Electronic: As a bundle of 3 electronic formats: A full-color .pdf file (with the nicest-looking layout :-) ), a .mobi file for your kindle, and an .epub file for your Nook or other e-reader. ONE PRICE GETS YOU ALL THREE DRM-FREE FILES! 719 pages of information, knowledge, and wisdom in multiple formats for ONLY USD $31.45!!
2) Printed: For those of you who prefer traditional printed books, print-on-demand versions are available in both Color and B&W.
Link to purchase Color version: https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/tony-phillips/the-complete-guide-to-fujifilms-x100v/paperback/product-ed6ggy.html
PLUS, PLUS, PLUS: Also included is a full list of all my settings, with explanations for why things are set up that way. Plus there are author bonuses. Ed. 1 of my Fujifilm Flash book, an XLS spreadsheet with all the camera settings with explanations, and a Phone Companion with all the settings and a summary of each. A $19.95 value right there.
If you love the idea of the Expert’s Rolling Release, please spread the word. The more people who take it up, the more it is likely to happen for future publications.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tony is an author, photographer, pilot, teacher, lecturer, and lover of classic cars. He has a long-standing passion for photography. To date he has over a dozen published books on photography. Half of them on Fujifilm X cameras and lighting. He is recommended by MirrorLessons as one of 6 Authors of Mirrorless Camera Manuals Whose Books You’ll Actually Enjoy Reading. His book on the X-Pro2 was headlined in Fujifilm’s blog as “The Most Comprehensive Guide on the X-Pro2”. He conducts photographic seminars on the fundamentals of digital photography through to advanced lighting, and is often seen at car shows - either exhibiting, or prowling the display.
What others are saying about this and Tony’s books:
The book is great. The more I use my XT2 the better your book becomes. The camera settings on the phone is a brilliant idea. - Bill Dodd
Thanks, Tony- you’re as good as Fuji with updates- appreciate it! – Richard Fee
This is the best book I have seen about an excellent camera. I refer to the book frequently because there is always something new to learn. - Steve Fowler
I am a long-time Xpro1 and X100F shooter, and wanted a more readable document than the Fuji manual. I love the way you lay things out—it is clear that you’ve thought through what would be most useful to a photographer. - Chris Min
Many thanks for the updates. Your book about the X100F is really outstanding. I did read a few books dedicated to cameras, but yours is the best by far. - Georges Ringotte
I thank you, and I do spread the word on your books. Simple, clear, precise, and on-target! Professionally laid out and printed too. - Randy Gusdorf
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.