When you purchase Text on a Circle Visio SmartShape, you get a Visio stencil that contains three master shapes. These shapes allow you to type a maximum of 25, 50 or 100 characters of text, which flows around a circle.
Because the shapes are very complex, use the smallest capacity shape that you can for performance reasons. The 100-character shape can react quite slowly during resizing operations.
- Type and edit text on a fully-resizable circle
- Freely position text using a clock-hand guide and a control handle
- Show an adjustable disk or a ring as a background
- Show and hide guides
- Change the text orientation for around-the-top or around-the-bottom text
- Left-, center-, or right-align text relative to the clock-hand control
- Change the baseline of the text
- Increase or decrease the spacing between characters
Read the Article
Not what you're looking for?
Visio 2013 SP1 (US English), Windows 7 (US English)
Visio 2010 (US English), Windows 7 (US English)
Visio 2007 Pro (DE German), Windows 7 SP1 (DE German)
Visio 2003 Pro (US English), Windows XP SP3 (EN English)
DOES NOT RUN ON Visio 2002 or older. Please do not purchase if you are using Visio 2002 or older. Thanks!
We offer savings on multiple-user purchases. Look for the drop-down list of options when you go to pay.