Ebook in PDF, EPUB, KINDLE, ITUNES. 282 Pages. Copyright 2017.
The causes for the devastating condition of arthritis have become one of modern medicine's greatest mysteries. Furthermore, a potential cure for arthritis has become just as elusive. As a result, modern medicine has focused on treating the symptoms rather than the disease. Here Dr. Adams uses a combination of modern research and traditional medicine to expose the evidence that unveils the root causes and solutions to both the symptoms and the diseases classified as arthritis.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is Board Certified as an Alternative Medical Practitioner. He is the author of 25 books on natural health, and his focus is upon researching and writing about traditional therapies accompanied by clear clinical evidence.
This is an Ebook, offered in all the popular formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW3 and MOBI. Here are the devices that can be used:
- EPUB format will work on NOOK, KOBO Reader, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Readers, EPUBReader Firefox add on, Adobe Digital Editions, QuickReader.
- PDF allows any computer or phone with a PDF app to read the file.
- AZW3 format allows the book to be read on any Kindle reader or Kindle software.
- MOBI allows the book to be read on the MobiPocket Reader, the PalmDOC, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and Mac, and STDU Viewer.
- An option to read the Ebook ONLINE is also given.