### Limited time offer: The price will go up to $99 today at midnight PST...
And, but, there's more! If you get in before the offer expires, you get a chance to have a powerful strategy session with me ###
Wouldn't you just LOVE to sell more of your work, your art, your creative products or services?
But how... where do you find the audience? How do you build a fanbase, and how do you get people to buy... at prices that pay your bills?
The answer is: you show up, show your work, and ask for the sale.
Is it really that simple?
Of course not, but it doesn't have to be hard. Not if you know what to do and how.
And this Masterclass will tell you exactly that.
“Final word: Many thanks for the video seminar, really enjoyed it and got a lot from it.
~ Gareth Naylor, Watercolour artist, garethnaylor.net”
It will help you get your marketing right.
Think of it like this: Marketing is what you do when you can’t go see someone in person.
And selling is nothing more than getting paid for something another person wants to own.
But as a professional artist or creative professional, you probably know full well that marketing and selling your can be difficult to get right
Online or offline? Where do you find buyers?
Should you price your work high or low?
How do you ask for the sale?
Do you need your own site, and what about social media – does that help to grow your audience and sell more of your work?
How do you communicate in such a way that people will go for it, and pay you?
The answers to these questions, you’ll receive if you watch this masterclass
During this 2,5-hour seminar, you’ll learn exactly which strategies and tools you can use in order to:
- become more visible
- grow your audience
- build a fanbase of ambassadors, and
- ultimately to sell more of your work at better prices.
If you’ve ever wondered why other artists and creative professionals have a great career, but you seem to be struggling, this workshop will massively elevate your business acuity and prepare you for a prosperous career
- The topics we’ll cover:
- The structure and setup of a healthy, prosperous creative business
- How to use social media effectively and avoid wasting time
- The massive importance of building a list of contacts – your core audience – so that you’ll always have people show up to exhibitions, open studio events or shows
- Specific strategies and tactics for growing your list fast
- How to create marketing messages that people LOVE to receive and thank you for (and causes them to buy or show up at your shows)
- The hero’s journey: how to tell your story without coming across as self-absorbed, but engage and inspire people instead
- Why it’s so important to give people a ‘look inside your kitchen’ and how to do exactly that (you might not think so, but people love learning how and why you make what you make)
- How to make marketing and selling you work a fun, social, and utterly enjoyable effort (you won’t believe how thrilling it is when people get in touch simply to tell you they appreciate you, your work and your marketing missives)
- How to set the kind of price your work is worth – and how to communicate in such a way that people will happily pay those prices
And if that doesn’t convince you, these are the 9 modules we’ll cover:
Video 1: The importance, ethics and fundaments of marketing
Video 2: Making marketing fun and easy: The L.E.A.P. Art Marketing System Explained
Video 3: A healthy business: audience, sales funnels, and building a list
Video 4: Staying sane: habits, routines, and studio time vs business work
Video 5: Your mindset and the hero’s journey
Video 6: The importance of writing or other kinds of content creation
Video 7: Beliefs, perception, opportunities and creating luck
Video 8: Strategy vs tactics
Video 9: Putting it all together: how to quickly build a plan, test it, and keep improving it over time
You all need to experience what Martin has to offer.
~ Emma Plunkett, emmaplunkett.tv
This seminar is a 2,5 -hour intensive art marketing crash-course, and it will radically transform the way you look at, and deal with, your creative business.
And, yes, it will enable you to sell more of your art or creative products and services at better prices than you thought possible.
Martin Stellar has transformed my business.
With wit, intelligence and constructive honesty, Martin has helped my business grow from “wanna be” to professional artist.
It shows on my site and it’s reflected in my art.
Sending Martin that first email, reaching out for advice, was the best move I’ve ever made.
~ Paula Mould – paulamould.com
Be a professional – don’t mess around all alone. Walk with Martin for a while!
~ Anook Cleonne, creator of The Blue Hour – HetBlauweUur.nu
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.