Special Dietary Needs (Series) Includes:
· What is Candida Yeast Syndrome?
· Eating to Defeat Yeast Syndrome
· What Is Leaky Gut Syndrome?
· How Do I Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome?
· What is Autism? (Piecing Together the Puzzle)
· Eating to Defeat Autism Spectrum
· I Am A Face on the Autism Spectrum
· I Am A Parent of Autism Child
· Autism Children- It Takes A Village
· Autism- Dolphin Brain
· Can Cannabis Help Kids with Autism
· Managing Symptoms of Autism with Cannabis
· Why Does Medicine Push Vaccines
· Vaccines in the Wake of Destruction
· Homeoprophylaxis/Vaccine Alternative
Did you know that certain health conditions respond to the foods you eat? We've all heard that eating well can improve your health, preventing things like heart disease, diabetes, and even Alzheimer’s. But the way you eat can have a profound effect on modern day health conditions such as Autism, Candida Yeast Syndrome, and “Leaky Gut.” There may not be as obvious a link as, say, sugar and diabetes, but the connections between various foods and health do exist! There are foods that can exacerbate the unwanted symptoms of conditions like Candida, and, of course, ways of eating that starve those conditions, too. In this poster series, you’ll find lots of information on these connections. You'll also learn what gut permeability is, and get an idea of how inflammatory foods, stress, medications, environmental toxins and gut flora worsen this condition. You hold the dietary key to keeping unwanted health conditions in check!