'The geometry of a space is the set of all points in that space.'DESIGN KOMPANY publishes a weekly eZine, S P A C E. We invite curious and inquisitive people who like exploring ideas with others to subscribe. We host an online series of forums, which subscribers can be a part of. When you subscribe here, you will be given access codes to the protected-page posts at DK's website, where conversations have been going since 2014, at times, and other times are freshly sprouting. The idea is that when people engage here, we start new dialogues and take it week to week. That's why it's so fun. It's interactive, and when you play with us in S P A C E, you change the shape it moves towards. Why not, right? We have blows and interactively, now, why not let writing and designing of magazines be dynamic, too. Just a handful of us, per circle, are engaged in each discussion. Keeps it cozy.
- S P A C E is a zine. A weekly, sent to your inbox by email. (A print zine comes by snail mail in a batch of assorted piece to those who have been members for 12 months or more.)
- S P A C E is a platform. Where you meet people who've also chanced upon S P A C E. This happens at protected pages wtih access codes we will share with you, each week.
- S P A C E is a moving popup atelier, where you can connect in real life with curious and different others. See 'Upcomings' at DK's website, http://designkompany.com.
- S P A C E happens when we are in the moment, noticing it. Together. It's the !*. (Google 'relational aesthetics.)
- S P A C E is made by you and us and the others who are members. It's designed to create safe and hosted forums to explore, connect, discover, and *interconnect* with others who are *curious* about the world and its people, especially the different ways people are making, doing, and sharing, in other places, around the world.
- S P A C E is malleable. When you interact with it, you directly change the shape of S P A C E.
Meet us in S P A C E.
Experience the freedom of trying new ideas with others also engaged and curios (and far away). You can see what it feels like to let go of stifling thinking like, 'But this is how it's always been,' and 'No.' Membership fees, 100% of them, support Design Kompany's work to design and host more and better space. For innovation, breakthroughs, reflection, serendipity, and of course, for fun.
Let's play? ✨