MAJOR SUPER BUMMER!!! YOU JUST MISSED THESE COURSES! THEY ARE CLOSED FOR NOW!
But don't despair! Stay in the know with my Thought Nugget Newsletter and you'll be the first to know when they are back in action, plus you'll know the latest dates for my in-person Build an Awesome Brand Workshop too!
If that still bums you out might I suggest this episode from my Awesome with Alison podcast called: 3 Good Branding Principles that Will Make Your Life Better.
Thank you so much and I can't wait to party with you!
I personally benefited INSANE amounts from doing all the interviews--and learning more about how brands--both big and small--operate with influencers, (things like tracking their success, creating a budget for them) as well as hearing from other influencers (like me) and how they personally operate with brands.
I work as both a traditional business and an influencer, and I think all influencers will benefit from treating their brand more like a traditional business. I also think it's super beneficial for businesses, who will most likely also be operating multiple social media feeds, to learn how influencers operate.
I worked hard to make sure these two courses were thorough but didn't have too much crossover.
Here's the ONLY material that is the same in both courses:
- Ask An Attorney with sample contract
- The course conclusion
- Welcome to the course--similar but not exactly the same
Other than those 3 sections, you'll be getting totally different material in each course which totals in:
- 10 different interviews (1 on each topic "How to work with brands" and "How to work with influencers" with the 5 industry professional/influencers
- (2) 20-page Notebooks and (2) 20-page Textbooks
- 3 total email pitch templates
- The media kit sample
And of course all the bonuses:
- Ask an Attorney: Do I need a contract?
- A sample contract to get you started
- Do I have to say #sponsored: FTC Updated policies
- Access to the private Alison’s Brand School Boss Babe Facebook Group
Please see each listing for the courses to learn more about what is in the individual courses:
You can also check out the F.A.Q's on the full sales page: