At this three hour face-to-face interactive workshop led by Producer Irfan Merchant, founder of Mobile Motion Mocap, you will learn how to shoot high resolution feature films and television shows using digital sets and human actors. This is the perfect event to attend if you are looking for a cost effective way to shoot high value projects swiftly and cost effectively here in Los Angeles. Site: http://www.mobilemotionmocap.com.
To save your seat at this event, click I Want This, provide payment information, then check your email for a link. Click the link to download your ticket which has a map and parking details for the location which is very near the intersection of the 5 & 118 Freeways in the 91352 Zipcode. The location is 20 minutes from Burbank, 30 minutes from Santa Monica and West Hollywood, and within the 30 mile zone. Space is limited. Arrive at 10:30AM for Free Coffee, Snacks & Industry Networking
You will learn:
- Where to find thousands of high-value digital environments you can use in your productions.
- How to have photorealistic custom environments created swiftly and cost effectively.
- How human actors can be seamlessly inserted into digital environments with real time photorealistic compositing.
- How real world environments can be captured in hours and turned into virtual shooting locations.
- How performances captured in digital environments can be exported as final RAW images or Apple Prores 22.214.171.124
- How elements (live action, backgrounds, masks etc) can be exported separately allowing refinement in post.
This is the perfect event to attend if you want a solid primer in Digital Film & Television Production to determine if it can help you bring your project to market more quickly and cost effectively.
- Producers will learn the workflow, costs, and production requirements for shooting 4K projects in digital environments.
- Cinematographers will learn how new tools allow them to shoot features on a soundstage with full control over the lighting, environment, and motion in both real and virtual worlds simultaneously.
- Set Designers will learn how they can create 3D environments for characters to inhabit
Irfan Merchant: Irfan has over 25 years of experience in the entertainment industry, and 18 years of digital media production experience. After producing his first digital feature in India in the 1990s, he moved to Los Angeles where he has worked as a producer, director of photography, technical director, lighting director and visual effects supervisor for a wide range of clients including Disney and Fox TV. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/irfan-merchant-84226115/
Mark Sawicki: Visual Effects Supervisor and Cinematographer who has decades of experience in the feature film field with Illusion Arts and Custom Film Effects as well as the Emmy winning Tom Hanks series “From the Earth to the Moon”. He has authored several books on animation and visual effects published worldwide by Focal Press. Mark teaches at the Global Cinematography Institute, Stan Winston School of Character Arts and local colleges. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-sawicki-2a83169/
Mobile Motion Mocap is a full service 3D Digital Film, Television, and VR Production studio located 30 minutes from West Hollywood and Santa Monica, 20 minutes from Burbank, inside the 30-mile zone. No Refunds after Aug 11.
If you have questions about this event, please email email@example.com. For questions about the studio contact Irfan Merchant at (818) 720-3250.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share