This is a great guide for writers, actors, screenwriters, filmmakers and other pros who need to understand how to create and maintain authority.
Writers, Screenwriters, and Performers will learn how to create/portray characters grounded in the real world mechanics of how power is manufactured, maintained, and lost. You'll come to understand what JFK, Jim Jones, Kruschev, Steve Jobs, and all the worlds great leaders had in common...
Filmmakers and Creative Entrepreneurs who need to create and maintain authority in order to help their team build great projects that meet everyone's creative, professional, and financial expectations.
- The mechanics of personal charisma
- How strategic game theory plays a role in creating and maintaining control
- How choosing the right followers makes someone a powerful leader
- How authority is communicated to others efficiently.
- How authority is enforced.
- How leaders set standards of behavior.
- How to permit independence of action without abdicating authority.
- How you can accept and apply the expertise of others without abandoning authority.
Remember you can find more events and resources at www.EntertainmentIndustryEvents.com.