Making Sense of Auto Layout
What do I get?
- 156-pages PDF
- 6 hands-on Xcode projects to follow-along chapters
What’s in the book?
- How User Interface is being designed prior to Auto Layout and why Auto Layout is introduced
- How Auto Layout determine position and size of a UI Element by using constraints you defined
- Why missing constraints (Red lines!) appear and how to solve them
- Why conflicting constraints (Red lines, with numbers!) happen and how to solve them
- What is intrinsic content size and the importance of it
- Using Tableview for content with dynamic size
- Using Scrollview for content with dynamic size
- What is constraint priority and when to use it
- What is content hugging and compression resistance
- What is Stackview and how does it simplify constraints
- Animating views with constraint
Sorry, this item is not available in your location.
Sold out, please go back and pick another option.
Log in to your Gumroad account