Making Sense of Auto Layout + Case Studies
What do I get?
- 156-pages PDF
- 6 hands-on Xcode projects to follow-along chapters
- Case Studies (steps explanation and demo project of implementing Twitter Profile UI, Twitter Slide Menu and Spotify's Now Playing UI using Auto Layout)
What’s in the book?
- How User Interface is being designed prior to Auto Layout and why Auto Layout is introduced
- How Auto Layout determine position and size of a UI Element by using constraints you defined
- Why missing constraints (Red lines!) appear and how to solve them
- Why conflicting constraints (Red lines, with numbers!) happen and how to solve them
- What is intrinsic content size and the importance of it
- Using Tableview for content with dynamic size
- Using Scrollview for content with dynamic size
- What is constraint priority and when to use it
- What is content hugging and compression resistance
- What is Stackview and how does it simplify constraints
- Animating views with constraint
What's in the case studies?
- Replicating Twitter Profile UI, Twitter Slide Menu and Spotify's Now Playing UI using Auto Layout.
- Breaking down complex UI into separate components and implementing them individually.
- Step by step explanation of each constraints used to create the layout and how they work.
- HTML format are included for the case study explanation. (for easier code copying)
- Completed UI Xcode project.
Sorry, this item is not available in your location.
Sold out, please go back and pick another option.
Log in to your Gumroad account