More info and sample chapters
What do I get?
- 210-pages PDF
- 6 hands-on Xcode projects to follow-along chapters
- Case Studies (steps explanation and demo project of implementing Twitter Profile UI, Twitter Slide Menu and Spotify's Now Playing UI using Auto Layout)
- In the last chapter, you will get to apply the knowledge you have learned in this book to create an iPhone calculator app that looks good across all iPhone screen sizes and on both portrait/landscape orientation.
- Plus the Xcode project for the completed iPhone calculator app so you can compare it with your own project
What’s in the book?
- How User Interface is being designed prior to Auto Layout and why Auto Layout is introduced
- How Auto Layout determine position and size of a UI Element by using constraints you defined
- Why missing constraints (Red lines!) appear and how to solve them
- Why conflicting constraints (Red lines, with numbers!) happen and how to solve them
- What is intrinsic content size and the importance of it
- Using Tableview for content with dynamic size
- Using Scrollview for content with dynamic size
- What is constraint priority and when to use it
- What is content hugging and compression resistance
- What is Stackview and how does it simplify constraints
- Animating views with constraintWhat is Size Classes and how to use it to create adaptive layout
- Thinking in proportion
- Replicate and build the iPhone stock calculator app using Auto Layout
What's in the case studies?
- Replicating Twitter Profile UI, Twitter Slide Menu and Spotify's Now Playing UI using Auto Layout.
- Breaking down complex UI into separate components and implementing them individually.
- Step by step explanation of each constraints used to create the layout and how they work.
- HTML format are included for the case study explanation. (for easier code copying)
- Completed UI Xcode project.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share