*Note: This e-book was previously titled "The Epic Guide to Growing Your Idea Into a Novel-Sized (Or Short) Story." But that was a mouthful, so I've re-named it "Zero to Story." Though the name has changed, the content is the same.*
How do you find an idea and turn it into a story? And how do you keep that story short or turn it into something novel-sized? In this 57-page workbook, I’m going to show you how to build a story of any length from the ground up! I’ll break down the whole process step-by-step using one of my own short stories as an example to help you learn how to grow your own ideas.
Through the 5-step process in this workbook you will learn how to:
• Find an idea for your story
• Expand your idea into a premise
• Expand your premise into a short story
• Expand your premise (or short story) into a novel
• Structure a strong, focused story
• Use plot, characters, and world-building as appropriate for a short story or novel
• Add length to a story or keep it short
If you can't seem to figure out how to turn your idea into a story or are tired of ending up with stories that are too short or too long, this is the workbook for you! Purchase your copy now and learn how to become a story architect!
Length: 57 pages (9,000 words, plus a 3,000 word short story example)