Mindfulness meditation has been proven to decrease stress, lower blood pressure, improve the body's immune system, brain function, and sleep, and increase tolerance for pain and discomfort.
In addition to all these known benefits, meditation also makes you a better human being.
This may sound like a tall order, yet when we break down our seemingly one extended life into individual moments, choosing wisely and living with heart becomes more accessible.
I've designed the Awaken Presence: Guided Meditation Program for just that.
The Awaken Presence: Guided Meditation Program includes:
- over 5 ½ hours of professionally recorded and edited guided meditations
- 21 guided meditations ranging from 5 to 30 minutes in length
- shorter meditations with ample guidance, and longer meditations with much less guidance to help you build up to an autonomous practice
- two versions of each meditation: one with silence as the backdrop, and the other with gentle background music provided by Andrew Bathory (www.andrewbathory.com)
- 10-page PDF booklet that includes: descriptions on how to use this program whether you're a newbie looking to establish a regular practice, want to jump start an old practice, or want occasional support for an existing practice; detailed positions in which you can meditate; and three practice calendars to support your progress
- 2 short bonus meditations designed to remind you to return to the present moment wherever you are – at work, waiting in line, or under a pile of laundry
- access to a private online group where you can ask practice questions, take part in live events, and be notified of noteworthy online mindfulness events
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your practice and purchase! Don't forget to join our Awaken online community, so that we can continue to inspire and be inspired.
May all beings benefit from our practice.