#1 Light & Composition > # 2 Exposure & Negative Design > # 3 Pyro Film Processing & Extreme Minimal Agitation > # 4 Split Contrast Printing & Multi-Contrast Papers > # 5 Split Toning for Color & Archival Permanence
4x5, 5x7, 8x10 and larger film size EMA processing tubes available via email email@example.com
These 5 Premium Videos are my complete Process and will illustrate in detail why my Silver prints draw the accolades that luminaries in the Wet Process Silver Gelatin community freely offer !
Over 2 hours Hi Definition video of my Split Contrast printing technique. Total of 7 hours of Hi Def video for my complete Power of Process All videos have graphics overlaid so no rewinding to write down information passed on.
Videos are professionally produced with Hi Definition cameras, multiple lights, off camera microphones and occasionally multiple cameras.
• Use of Directional Light and Spatial Relationships to create Depth
• Build Tonality & Separation with Negative Design
• Compress highlight density with Pyro Processing
• Progressive Negative Design = Maximum print flexibility
• Preserve acutance with Pyro & Minimal Agitation technique
• Maximize Mid Tone Contrast with Minimal Agitation technique
• Film speed is Maximized, Highlights are controlled and well Separated
• Print Contrast is now a function of Multi-Contrast paper
• No artificial contrast masks, completely Organic Process
• Produces smoother more Vibrant Mid Tone relationships
• Increased exposure + Reduced highlight density + Print Contrast via MC paper = Maximum Mid Tone Contrast
• Perfectly suited for Roll Film users where exposures can often vary
• Split Toning detailed in 80 minute video explaining chemistry, dilutions, safety precautions, adjustments for color variations. Illustrates the pitfalls and how to overcome them during Printing and Toning discussions
• 3 Bonus Videos not available anywhere else included at No Charge