Dare to take the road less travelled with the world’s most comprehensive travel guidebook to Pakistan!
Discover this intriguing and diverse country with the second edition of this fully researched, up-to-date travel guide. This book is also available in two paperback versions and a Kindle eReader; go to urbanduniya.com/pakistantraveller.
NOTE: This product is "PDF Stamped" - that means there may be a short wait of up to 2 minutes between purchase and delivery of the book. During this time important purchase information is being added to the book file - so hang tight, it's on the way!
From the atmospheric streets of Lahore's frenetic Walled City, to the isolated forts of the Cholistan Desert and the glacier-carved peaks of the Hunza Valley. From the dancing Sufis at the evocative shrines in Sindh to the colourful and unique traditions of the Kalash.
This guidebook covers Pakistan in nine fascinating regions;
- Lahore and Eastern Punjab
- Islamabad and Northern Punjab
- Faisalabad and Western Punjab
- Multan and Southern Punjab
- Karachi and surrounds
- Sukkur and Interior Sindh
- Abbottabad and the Kaghan Valley
- The Chitral Valley
There are listings of recommended sights, hotels, eating spots, transport information and health facilities in each location, from the big cities down to the smaller towns. Featuring;
- More than 50 cross-referenced maps
- Cultural tips, history and a cuisine guide to help you get the most out of your experience
- Planning section to assist you in designing the perfect adventure.
- Practical information, including detailed safety information, and dedicated safety notes for each destination, to ease the way while you're there.
- Basic Urdu phrase guide to break down the language barrier.
- Beautiful photography to get you excited about your trip, or to fascinate the armchair traveller.
- Links to blog posts with real stories from the road
- Online updated support and contact through urbanduniya.com/PakistanTraveller
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.