A real-life Canadian livery for application upon Leading Edge Simulation's ("LES") DC-3 (v1.4, the latest made for XP10), available from...
"Canadian Pacific Air Lines was a Canadian airline that operated from 1942 to 1987. It operated under the name CP Air from 1968 to 1986. Headquartered at Vancouver International Airport in Richmond, British Columbia, it served Canadian and international routes until it was purchased by Pacific Western Airlines and absorbed into Canadian Airlines which branded itself as Canadian Airlines International."
Learn more about CP Air's fleet of DC-3's at...
The included documentation will instruct you on how to install, use and optionally customize your DC-3 to take advantage of X-Plane 11's new Physically Based Rendering (PBR) feature.
Use of this livery requires...
* X-Plane 11
* A legal copy of LES's DC-3, which needs to be installed into your X-Plane 11's aircraft repository
* A text editor, to revise select .obj files
* A full understanding that by installing the DC-3 and applying the modifications mentioned herein, you waive any support from the developer (LES), who has not yet authorized this digital model for use in X-Plane 11
Want to make your own livery for this model?
* For GIMP users, visit http://gum.co/cLZj
* For Photoshop users, see http://gum.co/qRyV