⭐ Cost of the guide is tax deductible ⭐
⭐ Moneyback if you don't claim more ⭐
⭐ Updated for 19/20 with COVID tax changes ⭐
The most comprehensive book on the market with 200 pages of valuable information written in easy to understand plain English, covering the most popular and common deductions for Aussies. With over 30 real life examples and nearly 100 Frequently Asked Questions from our community, see what others are asking.
Written independently with the input of both average people and tax experts, this is the ultimate guide to understanding how to maximise your tax deduction without getting in trouble. Find out what your accountant doesn't have time to tell you!
- Working from Home
- Mobile Phone & Tablets
- Travel Expenses
- Tools & Equipment
- Union & Association Subscription Expenses
- Income Protection Insurance
- Gifts & Charitable Donations
- Costs of Managing Your Tax Affairs
- Interest & Dividend Deductions
For each deduction we show you:
- Rules of Play explaining what you can and can’t do.
- Realistic examples which are worked through from start to finish.
- Frequently Asked Questions from our community. Nearly 100 in the book.
- Scenarios for Best Practice, Caution and No-No claims.
- Value maximisation tips and tricks
- How and where to submit on MyTax.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.