This 7-chapter PDF will walk readers though installation, patching, network and storage configuration, guest machine creation, physical-to-virtual migrations, and XenServer management options. Once the reader has read through all of the chapters and configured a XenServer host, they will possess a quality virtualization platform.
XenServer Primer Detailed Overview
- Chapter 1 – Installation and Configuration of XenServer
- Chapter 2 – Apply System Patches
- Chapter 3 – XenServer Networking Examples and Configuration
- Chapter 4 – XenServer Storage Solutions
- Chapter 5 – Working with Virtual Guests
- Chapter 6 – Migrating Physical Servers to Virtual Guests
- Chapter 7 – Management of XenServer Hosts and Guests
Who Should Read this e-Book?
Anyone looking to hit the ground running with Citrix XenServer! This e-book assumes very little exposure to XenServer and attempts to bring the reader up to speed from the very beginning. Any prior exposure to virtualization concepts will be beneficial but, by no means, is required.
Read More about book:
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share