Do you understand men?
Men are in trouble. If two-thirds of the suicides are men, what does it tell us about the struggle many men are facing. But we can learn how to listen to them. When we understand men, we can connect with their struggle.
A grown man with nothing to devote himself to is a man who is sick at heart. Terrance Real
Understanding Men: How to listen so you can connect
In this short easy to read book, you will discover
- Why men don't talk
- The meaning of the word 'Male.'
- The 'moving' and 'remembering' interplay
- How shame and failure play out in a man's life
- The importance of the tangible
- Why every man needs a batman or batwoman
- The 'Cœur' of encouragement
- 75 pages (A4)
- 11500 words
- Format - pdf, Mobi (Kindle), ePub, softcover print book
- Cost - PAY WHAT YOU WANT - 'Decide in your heart how much to give. 2 Corinthians 9:7'
- Paper copy available. Email author email@example.com
How to add them to your e-reader
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.