The Bacterionomicon is an artbook bestiary, with entries for 41 "Lords of Pestilence" (infectious bacteria) and 27 "Apothecary Healers" (antibiotics).
It's a spinoff from, and expansion of, a card game called “Healing Blade: Infectious Disease Card Battle” – but you don't need to have played the game to enjoy the book!
Who is this book for?
• ANYONE INTERESTED IN SCIENCE OR MEDICINE. Learning is more effective when it's fun! Paging through this book adds story, drama, and accessibility to the somewhat overwhelming fields of microbiology, pathology, and pharmacology.
• MEDICAL AND NURSING STUDENTS. Study, study, study: It’s all you do! Take a break and page through this cool book. Guess what! You’re STILL studying. The mnemonic devices in this book will help drill this stuff into your brain.
• MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. Stay sharp! Anything helps, and The Bacterionomicon will light up some other parts of your brain and give you some creative mnemonic devices. Plus, it’s cool to recognize all the little scientific facts embedded in these characters.
• RPG FANS. A great addition to any gamer’s collection of beasts and heroes. Make a campaign that travels through a metaphorical human body, ridding the land of evil pests, using inspiration from this book!
• FANTASY ART COLLECTORS. A beautiful coffee-table book to rival any other. Put away the exobiology book for a while and dazzle them with some super-nerdy medical fantasy.
Here's the link to our trailer!
Note: file updated on Dec.3 2014 to fix error in P. aeruginosa entry
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.