Bali has been a long time tourist getaway… a tropical island of natural beauty, gorgeous resorts, yoga retreats and easy-going beaches… a peaceful fling. Bali is often seen as a solo gal’s romantic “finding yourself” destination. But Bali is so much more. This is a 60 page travel cheat sheet of essential travel information for the travelers, who has little time to plan and wants to use Ubud as their home base for their Bali trip.
This e-guide includes:
- 62 pages of guidebook information & photos
- 14 Attractions
- Cultural insights & Tips
- What to Know Before You Go
- Travel Survival Tips for Bali: Balinese food (simplified), Getting Around, Where to Stay, How to Rent a Motorbike, Temple Etiquette, etc...
- A 4-day itinerary
Additionally, you also get:
- Maps & directions to sights (you'll love this feature!)
- Easy hot linked navigation, which will shoot you to related pages and websites. Itinerary photos are hot linked to corresponding pages.
IMPORTANT Note: Depending on device, some hot links (i.e. yellow boxes) will not show visibly, but are still embedded! Just look for boldfaced words and important ideas; they should show on a computer. These hot links are to aid speedier navigation through the book as well as to direct you to maps or external websites.
What this does NOT include:
Accommodation listings. But there's a link to my favorite site which will help you find places to stay at.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share